We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
refund / cancellation policy
Customers may choose to cancel their account at any time. Customers submitting cancellation requests within the first 28 days of the account being activated will have their full payment refunded, minus any exempted add-ons or other non-refundable charges.
Cancellations of services requested outside of the first 28 days will not receive a refund. Where payment has been made yearly we may, at our discretion, issue a pro-rated refund of any full months remaining, based on the monthly price of the appropriate plan.
If an account is terminated by us for any reason, including breach of our Terms of Service and/or Acceptable Use Policy, no refund will be issued.
customer service commitments (domain names)
Any communication made to First Digital Media Ltd within business hours should be expected to be acknowledged within 1 day. This includes contact attempts made to individual employees phone numbers, email contacts as well as the First Digital Media Ltd business and abuse contacts. We aim to resolve any issues with 2 working days.
First Digital Media Ltd Abuse contact is firstname.lastname@example.org and is checked at regular intervals. This email can be used in regards to any abuse issues you have received e.g. phising scams, spam email. Any correspondence should be expected to be acknowledged within 1 working day, and we will attempt to resolve the issue within 2 working days.
Complaints Made to First Digital Media Ltd should be acknowledged by the associated account manager within 2 days. If your complaint isn’t dealt within satisfactorily then it can be escalated to be dealt with First Digital Media Ltd management. To escalate your complaint please use the following email address email@example.com and provide the details of the complaint. Complaints will be attempted to be resolved within 5 business days. If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, than please feel free to escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: http://www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/complaining-about-registrar/complaints-procedure
.uk domain terms
- Domain registration, renewal and transfer of .uk domain is charged at £49 + Vat per year.
- Domains are renewed on an annual basis. Attempts will be made to contact the domain registrant a month prior to domain expiry through both email and telephone communication.
- First Digital Media Ltd take no responsibility for any domain that expires due to incorrect contact information.
- It is the registrant’s responsibility to update us of any contact information changes.
- Domains can be renewed either upon a renewed direct debit agreement or through a £49 domain renewal fee.
- First Digital Media Ltd reserves the right to remove any associated domain services which go past the domain(s) expiry date.
- Domains can be renewed up to 90 days past the initial expiry date. After which the domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.
- First Digital Media Ltd will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- First Digital Media Ltd will place no charge on the transfer of a .uk domain to another registrar past in the initial 12 month contract of a domain.
- First Digital Media Ltd reserves the right to refuse transfer of domain until any arrears associated with a domain are paid.
Domains are renewed on an annual basis. Attempts will be made to contact the domain registrant a month prior to domain expiry through both email and telephone communication. If no contact is received further attempts will be made to contact registrants at regular intervals. First Digital Media Ltd attempts to to ensure all contact information is as up to date and accurate as possible but take no responsibility if a domain lapses due to out of date contact details, It the the registrant’s responsibility to update us of any contact information changes. Domains can be renewed by either a renewed direct debit agreement or domain renewal fee which will ensure the domain is renewed for a further year.
If we do not receive positive confirmation of domain renewal prior to the domain expiry date First Digital Media Ltd reserves the right to suspend services associated to the domain until the domain is renewed. 30 day past expiry Nominet, the .UK registry willsuspendthe domain(s) and all First Digital Media Ltd associated domain services on the domain e.g Website hosting, emails, will be removed. Domains can still be renewed for 90 days after domain expiry, at which time the domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.