With over 120 speakers, Integrated Live is the next stop on the line for First Digital Media, London here we come!
By recognising everything digital, this event is focused on the context and the message that all businesses represent while online. There are more than 10,000 senior marketers at the event and I get to go and listen to what they all have to say!
This year, The Guardian is their media partner and Clear Channel are also on board as their out-of-home partner. This event will offer First Digital Media a deep insight into solutions across the online marketing world and gives our team the chance to learn new traditional and modern digital marketing techniques.
First Digital Media as a business are always investing back into their team, and provide opportunities wherever possible. Because of this, I get to visit numerous theatres and listen to speakers from all over the world, including Google! As it is so important to keep up with the changing trends online, I can’t wait to find out more as to where digital marketing is heading in 2017.
Some of the big names we will be getting vital insight from include:
- Claire Trevian, Head of Content Marketing at Passle (also a finalist for Marketer of the Year Award in 2016)
- Lord Bilimoria CBE, Founder of Cobra Beer
- Chris Grimsey, Sales Engineer from Google Analytics
- Chris Gorell Barnes, Founder and CEO of Adjust Your Set
- Bryony Collingwood, Editorial Manager at QVC
- Mark Campbell, Digital Marketing Manager at QVC
- Katy Howell, CEO and Social Media Manager at Immediate Future